config system dns-server
edit " port11"
config system dns-database
edit " bbb"
set hostname " site1"
set ip 18.104.22.168
set domain " bbb.com"
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Centos 6.10 Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo
echo "https://vault.centos.org/6.10/os/x86_64/" > /var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/base/mirrorlist.txt
echo "http://vault.centos.org/6.10/extras/x86_64/" > /var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/extras/mirrorlist.txt
echo "http://vault.centos.org/6.10/updates/x86_64/" > /var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/updates/mirrorlist.txt echo "http://vault.centos.org/6.10/sclo/x86_64/rh" > /var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/centos-sclo-rh/mirrorlist.txt echo "http://vault.centos.org/6.10/sclo/x86_64/sclo" > /var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/centos-sclo-sclo/mirrorlist.txt
Friday, November 20, 2020
Windows 10 change MTU
It is possible to change the MTU from the command line.
Open the command Prompt window and follow the steps below to change the MTU size:
- Type “netsh interface ipv4 show subinterface”.
- Press Enter.
- You will see a list of network interfaces.
- Type “netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface `Local Area Connection` mtu=1472 store=persistent”.
You should replace Local Area Connection with the name that appeared in the “Interface” column from steps 1-3.
- Press Enter.
- Type “netsh interface ipv4 show subinterface” to check the result.
Friday, September 18, 2020
How to remove Cluster from Proxmox 6
systemctl stop pve-cluster corosync
systemctl start pve-cluster
Server should become single node.
Friday, August 28, 2020
Simply editing a file is an ordeal if you don’t have
One of the best things to do may be to copy the file from the container to your host machine:
docker cp <container>:/path/to/file.ext .
Edit the file.
Then send it back to the container.
docker cp file.ext <container>:/path/to/file.ext
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
VLC HowTo/Adjust subtitle delay in advance way
Advance SynchronisationWhen subtitles are late compared to the audio, and only in this case, you can use the advance synchronisation functionality of VLC :
- Step 1 : Detect (“hear and see”) that subtitles are out of sync
- Step 2 : Press Shift H when you hear a sentence that you will be able to easily recognize
- Step 3 : Press Shift J when you read the same sentence in the subtitle
- Step 4 : Press Shift K to correct the sync